Aircraft Maintenance Systems (AMS) is a company specializing in the complex art of providing on site repair support & engineering to the defense, commercial aircraft industries as well as operators and repair stations worldwide.
AMS provides services of FAA DER / DAR Inspectors, qualified / certified A & P Technicians as well as specialized engineers to support the aerospace industry. In an industry that requires the highest level of certifications and experience, our technicians are all certified and prepared to work out the most complex of issues regarding private jets, regional / commercial aircraft and Helicopters. In addition to that, we are able to provide the most sophisticated community of technicians and engineers in the Aerospace industry, ensuring that your aircraft stays in the air safe maintaining a cost effective operation.
Aircraft Maintenance Systems specializes in developing individualized parts procurement programs and inventory management for its customers by tailoring a comprehensive supply chain services, we are in a position to ensure that your supply chain flows smoothly, making its administration increasingly cost-effective.
Some of our specialized services include:
- Worldwide Onsite repairs & Engineering for the Regional Airlines, Commercial Airlines in addition to Charter & Private Operators.
- Developing repair procedures, identifying replacement component alternates, and implementing system design changes
- Custom design and retro–engineering test equipment to support aircraft component repair
- Reverse engineering and the development of schematics, parts breakdowns, and test procedures to support maintenance operations.
- Documenting test procedures, test equipment manuals, and providing a comprehensive engineering package to the operators.
- Developing repair procedures and processes and submitting them for source acceptance as required performing maintenance on U.S. Government contracts and FMS programs.